Re: Moving to CR: Status of implementations

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:21:02 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Dear Rich, Wahaj, and Roland,

Thanks for your replies. It's motivating to know about your projects.

I'm not sure about Ascertia, but the other two implementations seem
to be only server-based. If you have made any scripts to test the
servers, maybe we could incorporate them into a test-suite.

Is anyone else doing a client implementation?

Could you tell us how much of the spec. you plan to implement. For
example, could you look at the proposed exit criteria [1] and see
how well they fit your plans?

This will help having a better estimation for the CR evaluation period.

Thanks and talk to you tomorrow (for those attending),

-jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/20031209175800.GA9149@inrialpes.fr