Re: Moving to CR: proposed exit criteria, feastures at risk

Hi Stephen,

It's better to be clear than ambiguous. Your proposed edit is closer to
the point I wanted to make in that sentence. We were thinking about
the same thing, but I didn't express it correctly.

I changed the paragraph as follows:

  ... one complete implementation stands for both a client and a server
  interoperable implementation (the client and server
  instances may in fact be separate implementations)

Thanks for pointing out this. Tell me if the above paragraph still
needs changing.

-jose