Re: Moving to CR: proposed exit criteria, feastures at risk

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:28:02 +0100
To: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie>
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi Stephen,

It's better to be clear than ambiguous. Your proposed edit is closer to
the point I wanted to make in that sentence. We were thinking about
the same thing, but I didn't express it correctly.

I changed the paragraph as follows:

  ... one complete implementation stands for both a client and a server
  interoperable implementation (the client and server
  instances may in fact be separate implementations)

Thanks for pointing out this. Tell me if the above paragraph still
needs changing.

-jose