RE: I-D ACTION:draft-deacon-xkms-aia-00.txt

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the comments.  I agree that we need to address all of the issues
you raise.  However upon thinking about the best way to address them it
seems to me that instead of defining XKMS profiles and the like, which may
not be an easy task (i.e. rat hole), we should probably just use WSDL to
define what is and what is not supported.

So the XKMS AIA would simply point to a WSDL file that defines where the
XKMS service lives, what transport should be used, is a SOAP envelope
required, what services are provided and even perhaps even details as to
what key identification forms can be sent and what the trust model is.

Comments?

Alex