RE: Updated issues list and current status

I have made the relevant change to the schema and the spec.

I will post an updated version as soon as I get the exclusive C18N examples
back from Blair (I sent him the code to produce the NCName examples last
night).

I can send an interim copy to the list if people would like.

	Phill