RE: Wrong values in example

This message is in reply to issue #308 [1] that you raised during the XKMS
WG Last Call request.

The changes you proposed to the specification have been acted on as follows
and the revised version of the specification may be seen at [2]

Issue 1,2 Fixed
Issue 3 Use of #
	This is now covered under Issue 312.
	At present the schema uses anyURI as the type of references to the
request and response IDs, this means that the reference has to be a local
reference #xxxy. We propose to resolve this by either changing the type to
NCName or to put in an explanation.

At this point the work group believes all concerns raised in issue #308 have
been addressed except for the remaining item covered under issue 312 and
that the issue 312 is closed, unless we hear otherwise. (see [3] for
additional resolutions)

The XKMS WG would like to thank you for reviewing and commenting on the
draft XKMS specification.

Regards,
Phillip Hallam-Baker on behalf of the XKMS WG
VeriSign Inc.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2003Apr/0039.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS20030804/xkms-part-1.html
    http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS20030804/xkms-part-2.html