RE: XKMS - AuthorityInfoAccess (AIA) extension

I remember speaking about this at a face-to-face last summer.  Nothing
was actually decided, however, we had discussed using Keyinfo from
XMLSIG... rather than specifying that such info should be embeded in a
certificate.  This still seems to me as the best approach.

daniel ash

--
  dan ash
  danielash@fastmail.fm