RE: QNames in examples

Hmm, looks like we are in agreement here, I have the same set of
likes/dislikes. In particular I find too much prefixing very distracting in
the examples.

I suggest that we remove the prefixes from the QNames in the running text so
we have consistency here. That also means that our problem with
Success.NotFound etc. goes away

	Phill