                   XKMS Workshop
            December 2001
                   Working Group face-to-face meeting (perhaps close to IETF
#52)
            January 2001
                   Last Call for Requirements Document (Started in March 2002)
            September 2002
                   Last Call for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification
            November 2002
                   Candidate Recommendation for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification
            February 2003
                   Proposed Recommendation for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification
            May 2003
                   Recommendation for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification

I would push all the months by 2 months starting with September.  i.e.,

            November 2002
                   Last Call for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification
            January 2002
                   Candidate Recommendation for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification
            March 2003
                   Proposed Recommendation for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification
            July 2003
                   Recommendation for XKMS & X-Bulk Specification

/Shivaram

> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:14:03 +0100
> From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
> To: www-xkms@w3.org
> Subject: new charter
>

> Folks,
>
> We have to update the charter timelines and a bit of boilerplate.
>
> The attached is my current draft at the new charter, and a
> version that shows the changes in some browsers (well, in
> Amaya anyway:-).
>
> Send any comments to me direct unless they're of general
> interest.
>
> I'll update the web site next Wed with the resulting text.
>
> Stephen.
>
> --
> Stephen Farrell
> Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
> 39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
> Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
> Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608