Re: FW: Issue 20 part 2

On Wednesday 25 September 2002 05:34 pm, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:
> The other part of issue 20 relates to the separation of locate / validate
> essentially it is suggested that we differentiate between locate and
> validate keybindings.

I've forgotten the motivation for this. Is Blake's email for issue 20 the
thing that prompted this?
  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Aug/0031.html

--
*Note: I will be traveling and attending meetings Oct 2/3 in California; and
Oct 5-15 in Australia. I will not be very responsive during this period; I