Re: XKMS tokens for use with SRV

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:10:50 -0400
To: Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 <Donald.Eastlake@motorola.com>, "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>
Cc: "Phillip Hallam-Baker" <pbaker@verisign.com>

On Thursday 19 September 2002 03:20 pm, Eastlake III Donald-LDE008 wrote:
> Strikes me that one part of my message wasn't clear due to the ellipsis.
> I meant three levels of service label in DNS. Like
> _XKMS-FOO-BAR._HTTP._TCP.example.com

Actually, Phil's already specified it in [1] as
  _XKMS_XKISS_SOAP_HTTP
  _XKMS_XKRSS_SOAP_HTTP

So if folks want to do this, Donald, given his offer, would presuming
generate a InfoRFC based on this text.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/XKMS/xkms-part-1.html#Auto631643357163122500Z618

--
*Note: I will be traveling and attending meetings Oct 2/3 in California; and
Oct 5-15 in Australia. I will not be very responsive during this period; I