Re: Sept 6 F2F Preliminary Agenda

Merlin,

Thanks.  I have updated this as the latest x-bulk draft[1] on the website.  I
have also updated the logistics page[2] with the latest dial-in and agenda info.
 I have currently allocated 1 hour for x-bulk - depending on where we are during
the meeting, we may possibly reduce this by another 15-30 mins.  Please don't
forget to get copies of the spec on your laptop or bring in hard copies.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Drafts/xbulk.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Meetings/RedwoodCity-Logistics.html

Thanks

/Shivaram