Re: FW: New Drafts

From: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 08:21:41 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-xkms@w3.org, pbaker@verisign.com

Here are my partial comments on the 26 Sept Draft:

line 51: in <OpaqueClientData> ... "in a request in a response "  - this needs
	to be corrected.

Editorial: Tables are going out of the page when I print it is getting cut-off
		How can we fix this??

line 75: Replace Table Heading "Code" with "ResultMajor Code"

line 76: Replacing this with just definitions of Final and Non-Final would be
	better. - this is a suggestion.

line 77: Replace Table Heading "Code" with "ResultMinor Code"

line 84: Using <ds:RetrivalMethod> and use of <xkms:dsRetrivalMethod>

line 126: Replace KeyBinding with LocateKeyBinding - there is a mismatch
		between the heading and the schema definition.

/Shivaram
Shivaram H. Mysore <shivaram.mysore@sun.com>

Software Engineer 				Co-Chair, W3C's XKMS WG
Java Card Engineering				http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS
JavaSoft, Sun Microsystems Inc.

Direct: (408)276-7524
Fax:    (408)276-7608