RE: Telecon Minutes

From: <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 13:57:19 -0500
To: <www-xkms@w3.org>

Shouldn't the actions section of the minutes reflect the resolutions of the latest meeting?

In that case I think some items state has changed.

Splitting the requirements for unbounded and optional was done (#72), although
Stephen's follow up remains open. Issue #82 was done, as was the MgmtData requirements change.

Mike and I also sent introductory notes to the list.

If you can please fix the spelling of my name from Federick to be Frederick :)
that would be great.

< Frederick