issues/questions for XKMS spec

From: Slava Galperin <slava.galperin@sun.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:40:25 -0800
To: www-xkms@w3.org
Cc: Lily Hsiao <lily.hsiao@sun.com>
Enclosed is the list of issues and questions for XKMS spec which was
jointly generated by Lily Hsiao and myself while reading through the
version of the spec posted on October 23, 2002
(http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2002Oct/0019.html).
Numbers in square brackets are references to paragraph anchors used in
the text of the spec.

(Note that issue numbering used in our list is internal to the document
and not related to the published XKMS issue list. I kept it for
convenience of cross-referencing and back-referencing to our other
internal documents. Numbering is not contiguous as a result of list
edits.).
--
Slava Galperin
mailto:slava.galperin@sun.com

For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge
increaseth sorrow.

(Ecclesiastes 1:18)