Issue 74 action

From: <Just.Mike@tbs-sct.gc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 17:32:38 -0500
To: www-xkms@w3.org

I was asked at the November 14th Telecon [1] to review whether Issue 74 [2]
was already satisfied in XKMS.  Based on my search, I did not see sufficient
language to indicate that XKMS was transport agnostic. The closest was
Blair's proposed SOAP binding text [3] in which he recommends the use of
http for SOAP.  I suggest that transport-agnostic language be added in Part
II along with Blair's text, and also in Section 2.3 of Part I.  Something
like
"Though transport over http is recommended for use with SOAP, any transport
mechanism may be used for XKMS."

I will keep Issue 74 open.

Mike

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Minutes/021114-tele.html