Re: Requirements updated

Looks like it's getting there!

By the way, one of my minor comments was not addressed.
I assume this was just an oversight.

2.5.4
I am not sure the term "PKIX" is relevant here. "X.509" is probably adequate.
Also, neither X509Chain nor OCSP are defined in the XML Signature spec. Suggested wording:
"X509Chain and OCSP MUST be defined in the XKMS specifications." and probably
remove the following sentence, or change it to
"X509CRL is defined in the XML Signature recommendation."

-Yassir.