Re: Requirements updated

From: Yassir Elley <yassir.elley@sun.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:05:47 -0400
To: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@sun.com>
CC: www-xkms@w3.org
Looks like it's getting there!

By the way, one of my minor comments was not addressed.
I assume this was just an oversight.

I am not sure the term "PKIX" is relevant here. "X.509" is probably adequate.
Also, neither X509Chain nor OCSP are defined in the XML Signature spec. Suggested wording:
"X509Chain and OCSP MUST be defined in the XKMS specifications." and probably
remove the following sentence, or change it to
"X509CRL is defined in the XML Signature recommendation."