RE: Issue: Server/Client key generation

agree with Mike.  lets try to keep this as a single register request.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mike Just [mailto:Mike.Just@entrust.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2002 7:06 AM
	To: 'Hallam-Baker, Phillip'; www-xkms@w3.org
	Subject: RE: Issue: Server/Client key generation

	Although I prefer the flatter structure with regard to avoiding
Types, I think that in this case, since we have a choice between either
client or server generated, I like the way it is defined now (i.e. as a
choice within a single register request).  (If we chose the other
option, we'd have to have two Reissue request elements as well, which
I'd prefer not to do.)

	Mike