Re: SOAP Confidentiality and Integrity: Next Step?

On Tuesday 18 June 2002 06:12 pm, you wrote:
> Given that it looks like SOAP security will be rolled into ws-arch, what
> will become of [1]?

I don't know. Notes are merely informational so nothing has to become of
them. The scope of it, just like [4] could be within ws-arch, in fact I
believe [4] subsumes [1] except for its specification of the foo:id
attribute that is always treated as an ID attribute, even without a DTD. I
think this is a clever idea -- and it would've been nice if the XML folks
had made xml:Id a reserved attribute and this sort of does the same for s
specific namespace) But they didn't, and if such a hack/fix is applied now,
I think it should be done as a general XML fix.