RE: 2.0 Draft 8

I think that the advantage in this case is that we can explicitly state the
security assumptions that XKMS depends upon and how to apply each choice of
underlying technology.

However, Regardless of how the message security is organized XKMS will be
using its own security on top in XKRSS, e.g. we never send private keys
en-clair at the XKMS level even if we know the transport is secure.

		Phill