Delete Process Info?

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:54:06 -0700
Cc: www-xkms@w3.org

All,

	At the F2F we did two things,

1) We decided to put in explanatory text in for Process Info
2) We decided to make KeyBinding arbitrarily expandable

	Methinks that (2) superceeds (1) since if we have <any> specified we
probably don't need process info, otherwise I would like an explanation of
what processinfo is and what a client is supposed to do with it.

	Bear in mind that we have a request/response protocol and we don't
presently have a model for storing keybinding assertions at the client so
any idea about returning opaque data to services may well be bogus...

		Phill