XML deterministic content model issue

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 10:34:50 -0700
To: www-xkms@w3.org

All,

	I recently switched from using XMLSpy exclusively to edit the schema
to XMLSpy plus Visual C#. As a result I have been getting some additional
errors.

	In particular I get an error when I attempt to add <any
namespace="##other"> to the KeyBinding list, 'Content model must be
deterministic'.

	The problem is that there is a ref to ds:KeyInfo in the sequence
list. This should not be a problem strictly speaking since it is a sequence
and the item immediately preceeding <any> is an xkms element and thus in a
different namespace. However Visual Studio complaineth.

	At the moment the workarround I have is to define an xkms:KeyInfo
element of ds:KeyInfoType.

	This bitten anyone else?

		Phill