postpone phone conference?

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:44:31 +0100
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Shivaram and I are considering postponing
the phone conference scheduled for Thursday. Basically, we were too
optimistic at the f2f in terms of the amount of time that the editor
would have available for producing another version of the spec.

We aim to reschedule to give everyone a clear week to read and
comment the next version of the spec, which should contain lots of
the changes discussed/agreed at the f2f.

I'll be back soon with a concrete date, but hopefully it'll only
be a couple of weeks late - let Shivaram or I know if this is
particularly bad for you, e.g. due to vacation,

Regards,
Stephen.

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com