RE: IDERF headaches

Yes, I just modified my examples generator to include a call to the
validating reader after each example is generated. Makes quite a difference.
I also picked up the fact that the QNames we declared were in the wrong
namespace in some cases.

The spec now has two build.bat files, any more complexity and I will start
using make. I rearrange the build file location though as it was causing
problems with some folks antivrius scanners.

		Phill