RE: Overuse of KeyBindingType

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:28:50 -0700
To: www-xkms@w3.org

On the reason code issue, we have a problem if we don't want status in the
locate responses since the reason codes now dangle off the status element.

However a locate service is very likely to respond indeterminate for status,
perhaps we mandate this ???

The other area I did some tweaking was re validity interval. This makes less
sense in a request than a validity instant. Should we allow a validity
interval to be specified in a prototype, if so what semantics ?

I have pretty much finished revising Part I, I am just going on to Part II.
Per my usual practice I will circulate the drafts with the old examples and
then update the examples once we have agreement in the group.

		Phill