requirements - SOAP wording

From: Frederick Hirsch <hirsch@zolera.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:57:15 -0500
To: <www-xkms@w3.org>
Cc: "Frederick Hirsch" <hirsch@zolera.com>
Based on yesterday's discussion, I don't think we need significant changes
to the SOAP requirement.  Here is the current draft, where I added
a statement requiring adherence to the current W3C schema. Does this make
sense?

3.2.1
  1.. The specification must define payload and header XML formats,
providing SOAP 1.1 bindings and XML Protocol bindings once XML Protocol is
defined. XML Protocol bindings may be published as a separate document from
the XKMS recommendation, to avoid dependencies on the XML Protocol schedule.
SOAP 1.1 need not be the only binding defined, but is required. The SOAP
1.1. binding MUST support the official SOAP 1.1. XML W3C Schema. [List(Blair
Dillaway)]
---
Frederick Hirsch
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com/