Introduction

From: Francois RAJCHENBACH <F.RAJCHENBACH@OBERTHURCS.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:19:42 +0100
Hi all,

	I am François Rajchenbach from Oberthur Card Systems. I am the
product manager for the smart cards personalization system. I have been
working on interfaces between personalization facilities and CAs for 18
months now. In this context, Oberthur Card Systems is particularly
interested in the inclusion of a bulk mode in key registration mechanisms.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html).

François Rajchenbach