Introductions

From: Jean Pawluk <jeanpawluk@megapathdsl.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:57:02 -0800
To: <www-xkms@w3.org>
Hi

I'm Jean Pawluk and I have spent several years as an architect/vp of several
large-scale trusted
software solutions as well being a contributor to several standards groups
in many different
areas of interest.

As the technology evolves, my real interest lays in making PKI applications
useable, scalable and
very secure in a way that the average developer can understand and
successfully use. I see
XKMS as part of that application evolution.

I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy

http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html

Cheers

Jeanne