Introduction

From: Knoll, Jacqueline D <jacqueline.d.knoll@boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 12:42:07 -0800
To: "'www-xkms@w3.org'" <www-xkms@w3.org>

I am Jacqueline Knoll from The Boeing Company.  I am the PKI Technical
Architect for Security & Directory Services responsible for
architecture/design issues for PKI. We are looking at related XML
technologies to take us to our next-generation PKI and the exchange of
signed documents between companies.  I have been working on an "Assertions"
project - looking to use XML related security technology,  specifically
focused on XML-based application-to-application messaging and digitally
signed trust assertions, to help us achieve our goals.

I agree to work according to the W3C WG contributor policy [1].

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html

Jacqueline Knoll
PKI Technical Architect
Security & Directory Services