Re: introductions...

Welcome Martin,

You're now listed on [1]. As with any new participant, I'm sure
you'll stay active and will familiarize yourself with the archives
before posting.

Regards,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Participants.html

> Martin Aparicio wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm Martin Aparicio from Tekki AB. Tekki has implemented an XKMS 1.0 service and some sample XKMS
> clients. We have also implemented XML Signature and XML Encryption software.
>
> I agree to work according to the W3C WG contributor policy,
> http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html.
>
> Martin Aparicio
> Tekki AB

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com