RE: policy stuffing

The use key with information is useful if the client is interested in
it.

We have been over this whole policy stuff back and forth for the past 20
years. It took folk 10 years to realise that they needed some policy
info and it has taken another 10 to realise that obsessing about it is
pointless.

There is a real need to be able to ask questions like 'what is the right
key to use for S/MIME' and even 'what is the right key to use for
Veterans administration security policy #4' - And get back answers of
the form 'this key is good for S/MIME and good for policy #4'

Agreed that expecting the application to deal with the equivalence of VA
policy #4 with OMB policy B6-NOFORN through requisite policy mapping is
fantasy. But an XKMS service could do that stuff.

	Phill