[Fwd: XKMS Documents]

From: Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:48:34 +0000
To: www-xkms@w3.org

Forwarding for Phill. Please read & comment.

Stephen.

Stephen Farrell
Baltimore Technologies,   tel: (direct line) +353 1 881 6716
39 Parkgate Street,                     fax: +353 1 881 7000
Dublin 8.                mailto:stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
Ireland                             http://www.baltimore.com

attached mail follows:

Steve,

    Attached is the zip file with the complete set of XKMS documents,
please post to the list. I can't get onto the VPN from my broadband
account on account of my gateway with VPN passthrough being flaky so I'm
running the backup firewall.

    As I posted to the list this dramatically cuts the issues list, to
my reconning to 7 issues and some of those are pretty easy but I just
timed out on.

    Will try to get the examples code going and do a rev on the examples
on the plane (if my battery holds up or we get a plane with the in seat
power - not happened since 9/11 when the wide body jets were sent off to
the Mohjave).

    Thanks,

        Phill