  • From: Phill <phallam@attbi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:32:35 -0500
  • Subject: XKMS Documents
  • To: <stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie>
Steve,

    Attached is the zip file with the complete set of XKMS documents,
please post to the list. I can't get onto the VPN from my broadband
account on account of my gateway with VPN passthrough being flaky so I'm
running the backup firewall.

    As I posted to the list this dramatically cuts the issues list, to
my reconning to 7 issues and some of those are pretty easy but I just
timed out on.

    Will try to get the examples code going and do a rev on the examples
on the plane (if my battery holds up or we get a plane with the in seat
power - not happened since 9/11 when the wide body jets were sent off to
the Mohjave).

    Thanks,

        Phill