RE: policy stuffing

Actually what I think the client should do in this case is ONLY forward
the UseKeyWith that describes what it wants to do AND NOTHING ELSE.

The use key with data is not authenticated so there is no reason that
the validate service should have the slightest interest in the
information.

So if the client wants to do S/MIME it simply strips out all the
usekeywiths returned in locate and forwards the usekeywith for S/MIME.

The validate service may be interested in the policy info but it will
have to get the data from a trusted source so the request can't be it.

		Phill