FW: Remaining issues

From: Hallam-Baker, Phillip <pbaker@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 09:33:19 -0800
To: "Www-Xkms (E-mail)" <www-xkms@w3.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: Phill [mailto:phallam@attbi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 11:05 AM
To: 'Hallam-Baker, Phillip'
Subject: Remaining issues

[This is a quick note afore I take a plane]

By my reconning we have the following issues left to do / argue over:

47, 98 Fix the examples - have been waiting to do this pending the
schema changes.

25 My action, will try to do on the plane

96, 103, 105    Mainly editorial that I need to re-read after the latest
build to make sure things are OK

The remaining fixes are mainly pending the outcome of the great policy
debate.

We are getting real close here!

    Phill