Re: introductions...

From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 13:11:44 -0500
To: stephen.farrell@baltimore.ie
cc: www-xkms@w3.org, brunner@nic-naa.net
I agree to work according to the WG contributor policy
(http://www.w3.org/2001/XKMS/Contributor.html).

I'm comfortable with Rich being an Aquarius, and with the Zolara position
paper (I'm too lazy to delta the latter and pass it off as original thinkum,
though I could really run with the "must do more than just replace ASN.1" bit).

In my day job I'm either thinking for the .us and .biz TLD operator, or for
registry provisioning parties.

This is my 2nd lap through the w3c pool, the first being p3p, and I've lost
count of my laps in the ietf pond.

Eric