Re: XKMS Telecon: Updated Agenda

From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 12:46:35 -0500 (EST)
To: Shivaram Mysore <Shivaram.Mysore@sun.com>
cc: <www-xkms-ws@w3.org>
On Tue, 13 Nov 2001, Shivaram Mysore wrote:
> 	Start:  8:30am PST / 11:30amEST / 16:30GMT

My apologies. I think I landed on the bridge just as everyone else was
hanging up -- I could hear other "bee boops" and assumed folks were
joining! Despite the clear announcement I had the appointment set in my
palm for 12:30! <sigh/>

The one thing I did want to contribute is to please encourage your AC reps
[1] to vote. I called Shivaram after no one else joined at my time
<smile/> and he said the closing period for the review was discussed.
Since we're playing with these dates rather closely, the more votes the
sooner, the better. And presently we have 0 in the archive with 9 days to
go!

[1] http://www.w3.org/Member/ACList.html