XKMS Issues and Proposal

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2001 19:06:32 -0500
To: "Phillip Hallam-Baker" <hallam@ai.mit.edu>
Cc: www-xkms-ws@w3.org

[

1.0 Introduction

I was originally going to send my comments in-line on the proposal on the
design and some specific XML concerns. However, in focussing on the
document I realized that XKMS is simply a database/directory query in a
simple protocol. So when I recast XKMS in this context this allowed me to
better specify my concerns and possible solutions. However, this proposal
is for demonstration only; I'm not necessarily advocating this particular
variation. ...

]