From: ECKERT,ZULAH (HP-Cupertino,ex1) [mailto:zulah_eckert@hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 6:31 PM
To: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler); www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: www-wsa-comments@w3.org
Subject: RE: Issue: Synch/Asynch Web services

Hi Roger,

   Access to past performance metrics, etc. will be dealt with with
logging. I'm not sure how this relates to asynchronous messaging - can
you clarify the question below.

>  -Could/should a management interface expose information to potential
users of a WS about past performance metrics and/or expectations of
>  relevance to the issue of s/sa usage?  (e.g. expected/observed
response times)?

The major application of asynchronous messaging is for events that are
sent between a resource and a manager.

Zulah