Concern, Request for clarification, or Suggestion for improvement

From: Sebastian Wain <sebastian_wain@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 17:58:38 -0300
To: www-wsa-comments@w3.org

Well, I posted my suggestion about "Content Management" at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Oct/0401.html

I continue to think it's an important issue not yet addressed by the WSA
since I am thinking to implement it to solve many issues.

This is the last part of my posted mail:

-------
"The WS security framework should provide the ability to manage the
contention of each web service individually to maintain bounded the impact
on the infrastructure on your organization" I use the "Should" word because
it's not applicable in all scenarios. I will be very grateful to receive
comments about this topic.
-------

Cheers
Sebastian Wain