Re: Snowflake Grid Computing Device

From: Eric Frost <eric.frost@mp2kmag.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 08:40:43 -0500
To: <steve@blueseahorse.info>, <www-ws@w3.org>
I hunted around for a while, sorry this is the best I came up with.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Snowflake+Grid+Computing+Sherbrooke

Try contacting the appropriate dept. at the Univerisity of Sherbrooke?

Good luck in your search.

Eric

http://www.ericfrost.com / http://blog.new-eastside.com / http://www.xmlelves.com