Minister - Postal Address KSAS-Au initiative

From: Stephen GOULD <sggould@oic.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:26:56 +0000
To: "NSW Premier Dept"<21aacgl1@smeems.net>
CC: "Kids Safe-at-Sport Project Team"<zcksasl1@smeems.net>

Dear Ian  - Sorry for the delay but we have been developing the
National and State Websites for the "Kids Safe-at-Sport Network".

The postal address is

Kids Safe-at-Sport Network [KSAS-Au]
PO Box 517
Neutral Bay Junction   NSW 2089

We look forward to receiving your response and possible support for
this initiative by concerned Parents

Stephen GOULD
Public Officer

E:	sggould@oic.org