From: Adrian Paschke <paschke@in.tum.de>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 22:17:13 +0200
To: www-ws@w3.org

Dear Prospective Author of RuleML-2007,

This is just a friendly reminder that the deadline for the RuleML-2007
abstract submission is

      Friday, June 15, 2007.

Please upload a plain text abstract in our EasyChair submission page at

All information regarding submission requirements are
elaborated in the RuleML-2007 web site at:

Adrian Paschke
Yevgen Biletskiy

RuleML-2007 Program Co-Chairs

[ our apologies should you receive this message more than one time ]

             The International RuleML Symposium
        on Rule Interchange and Applications (RuleML-2007)

           October 25-26, 2007, Orlando, Florida

Co-located with:

          The 10th International Business Rules Forum

The International RuleML Symposium on Rule Interchange and Applications
(RuleML-2007) will take place, October 25-26, 2007, in Orlando, Florida
<http://2007.ruleml.org>, co-located with The 10th International
Business Rules Forum <http://www.businessrulesforum.com>. RuleML-2007 is
devoted to practical distributed rule technologies and rule-based
applications which need language standards for rules operating in the
context of, e.g., the Semantic Web, Intelligent Multi-Agent Systems,
Event-Driven Architectures and Service-Oriented Computing Applications.
A RuleML-2007 Challenge with prizes will be organized to demonstrate
tools, use cases, and applications. Abstracts are due June 15, 2007.
Papers are due June 29, 2007.