Call for ECOWS Workshop Proposals
The ECOWS 2005 Organizing Committee invites proposals for half-day or
one-day Workshops that will complement the main conference. The
workshops should fall within the scope of ECOWS .
This includes all
aspects of Web Services as mentioned in the call for papers (see the
ECOWS Research Track Homepage http://wscc.info/ecows2005/research).
SUBMISSION OF WORKSHOP PROPOSALS
Researchers and practitioners wishing to organize Workshops should
submit proposals in pdf-format by e-mail to the Workshop Chair Wolf
Zimmermann (E-mail: email@example.com)
until May 31, 2005.
A proposal should not exceed two pages and should include:
- Workshop name and acronym
- the names and contact information of the organizers
- 120-word description of the workshop topic for use in the official
- a brief explanation of the workshop topic and its relevance to ECOWS
- a schedule for paper submission, notification of acceptance, and
final versions (we currently check the possibility for on-site
- expected number of participants
- any other relevant information, e.g., invited speakers etc.
The proposals will be evaluated by the ECOWS organizing committee. The
titles and brief information
about accepted workshops will be included in the ECOWS 2005 web site as
well as links to the call for papers and call for participation.
Workshop organizers will be responsible for
- producing the workshop's call for papers and call for participations
- advertising the workshop through specialist mailing lists etc.
- hosting and maintaining a web site for the workshop
- reviewing and making acceptance decisions on submitted papers
- producing the event proceedings, if any; (in case we are able to
print proceedings, a pdf-file should be submitted to the organizers)
- scheduling workshop activities in consultation with the local
Workshop Proposals Deadline: May 31, 2005
Notification of acceptance: June 15, 2005