Disgruntled soap user

From: Blaine Strittmatter <BStrittmatter@wampumhardware.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:44:54 -0500
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
I installed SOAP on my computer, but I now want to remove it.  Please
provide the mechanism in your software to allow the public to remove it and
its pop-ups.  I want my computer back when I make the decision.  I have
tried to remove the soap files only to find the web site window "Clean Now!"
continues to pop-up.  It is very upsetting that you do not provide this
option where you list: "Click here to learn more" and "Continue what I was
doing".  Again please allow this choice.

Otherwise when computer conversation comes up.I will be sure to strongly not
recommend the SOAP software.

I would appreciate if you could email me the info how I can stop the soap

Blaine Strittmatter