My work on improving WSRF standards,

From: Xie Yong <smaxy@nus.edu.sg>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 21:39:59 +0800
To: <www-ws@w3.org>, "Globus" <discuss@globus.org>
Cc: "Xie Yong" <yong.xie@gmail.com>, <xieyong@mit.edu>

	I have seen lots of discussions on the standardizing both the
web service and grid service architecture/framework, and I did some work
on improving the exisiting WSRF standard to manage the state.

Y. Xie and Y.M. Teo, State Management Issues and Grid Services,
Proceedings of
the 3rd International Conference on Grid and Cooperative Computing,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Series, pp. 17-25, China, October
21-24, 2004.

Electronic version avaiable at

Hope you enjoy the paper, and look forward your comments and suggestions

Xie Yong