Web Services Enhancements 2.0

From: Brunet, Luc <luc.brunet@drdc-rddc.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 11:25:28 -0500
To: www-ws@w3.org
Hi all,

I'm making an application that needs to "push" messages over a network, to
multiple PCs.  Originally we wanted to use Web Services but quickly realized
that this would not be possible.  In searching for a way to do what we
wanted I came across the Web Services Enhancements documentation and thought
it looked promising for what I wanted to do.  I don't have any experience in
this, so I was wondering if the SOAP Messaging aspect using the SoapSender
and SoapReceiver classes would do the trick?  Basically all I need to do is
communicate from a main control station through a network to multiple Client
applications, and then as well send data back from the client to the control
station.

Thanks!

Luc Brunet
Communication and Navigation Electronic Warfare Section
Defence R & D Canada - Ottawa
luc.brunet@drdc-rddc.gc.ca
(613) 998 - 2096
Building 75, Rm. 247