WSDL example at http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl

From: Jesper Sørensen <jesper.sorensen@ciber.dk>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:45:40 +0100
To: <www-ws@w3.org>
I am currently digging into Web Service and was reading the :

Web Services Description Language (WSDL) 1.1

W3C Note 15 March 2001

at  http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl <http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl>

In example 1 :   Example 1 SOAP 1.1 Request/Response via HTTP

The Service definition, at the end of the example, points to a Binding called "StockQuoteBinding" :

<service name="StockQuoteService">

     <documentation>My first service</documentation>

     <port name="StockQuotePort" binding="tns:StockQuoteBinding">

          <soap:address location="http://example.com/stockquote"/>

But in the definition of bindings only a "StockQuoteSoapBinding" exist :

    <binding name="StockQuoteSoapBinding" type="tns:StockQuotePortType">

        <soap:binding style="document" transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>

        <operation name="GetLastTradePrice">

           <soap:operation soapAction="http://example.com/GetLastTradePrice"/>

               <soap:body use="literal"/>

               <soap:body use="literal"/>

Is it just me or should it have been StockQuoteSoapBinding that was to referenced In the Service Definition "StockQuoteService" ?????