RE: Web Services in mobile devices

From: andreamaurino <maurino@elet.polimi.it>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:47:10 +0200
To: <daniela.claro@eseo.fr>, <www-ws@w3.org>

On MAIS-Lab at Politecnico di Milano, we successefully used ksoap, an
implementation of SOAP protocol for J2ME, to invoke a Web services from a
PDA (http://kobjects.org). Now we are trying to enrich Khttp (a http service
for mobile devices) with Ksoap to realize a PDA web service application.

Andrea Maurino