RE: Stateful Web Services...

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:19:25 -0800
To: "Savas Parastatidis" <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>, <www-ws@w3.org>

That doesn't jive with why stateful services that are pinned at a
particular node still perform substantially better than
stateful/connection-oriented protocols.  And I don't know why it's
hard/impossible to move tpc connections from one node to another.  I've
meant to look into this for some time but never gotten around to it.
Kind of like the air I breathe analogies.

Dave