Re: Process instantiation puzzle

From: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:09:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-ws@w3.org

   [me]
   > So my followup question is: Where in DAML-S (if anywhere) do we
   > specify the correlation tokens in messages?

   [Bijan Parsia]
   We totally punt on that. I regard this as a problem.

I think introducing some structure here would deconfuse us in several
areas where the semantics of DAML-S is still fuzzy.

--
                                             -- Drew McDermott
                                                Yale Computer Science Department

P.S. *Everybody's* invited to my "Now I'm rich" party.  Just send me a
self-addressed stamped envelope along with your name, social security
number, mother's maiden name, and a bank-account number.  (I need
this so I can deposit the door prizes that just about everyone is
going to win.)  I will send you an Official Invitation printed on
guaranteed 8.5x11 paper.