Grounding puzzle

From: Drew McDermott <drew.mcdermott@yale.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-ws@w3.org

Suppose there is a web service that works like this:

  For all person, residing in the U.S., if you send
              social_sec_no(person) [a string of 9 digits]
  to this service, it will return
              telephone_num(person) [a string of 10 digits]

Between WSDL, the DAML-S process, and the grounding, how does this
fact get represented?

I realize there's an issue about representing the quantifier in the
first place, but that's not my main concern.  My main concern is
_where_ the various "pieces" of the fact reside.

--
                                             -- Drew McDermott
                                                Yale University CS Dept.